Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yoga Studio


I am getting more serious about my yoga practice as it helps me stay healthy, connected and focused. I love the way I feel when I practice yoga regularly and now that I am committed, there's no turning back!
For the past several months I have been attending Om Factory in NYC. I highly recommend this school as the instructors are well versed and have truly excelled in their practice. I actually recommend taking classes with the different instructors as each has their own style to improve your practice. I love that the instructors constantly walk around the room to help each person either correct their posture or go deeper into it. The atmosphere in the studio is really warm and welcoming. Really happy that I found this awesome studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment